Join the Movement
Want to become a fellow, or know an advocate who wants to make big changes to juvenile justice? The Youth Justice Leadership Institute is a robust, year-long fellowship program for advocates who represent those communities most negatively affected by our justice system's policies.
To apply, download the following:
- application form
- application instructions
- our FAQ (view it in HTML or download the PDF)
- nomination form
- organizational affirmation form
- employer affirmation form (if the organization you will be affiliated with is not your employer)
We are also offering two informational webinars for prospective applicants. Follow the relevant link to register for:
- the webinar on March 23, 2017, 11am-12 pm PST / 2pm-3 pm EST; or
- the webinar on March 28, 2017, 1 pm-2 pm PST / 4pm-5 pm EST.
Can’t make either time? Register for one, and we’ll send you the webinar recording.
Still Have Questions?
Contact the Institute’s coordinator, Diana Onley-Campbell, at email@example.com or 202-854-9761.
More about the Institute
In the video at left, the inaugural 2011-12 class of fellows share how training and mentorship changed the way they advocate for juvenile justice reform.