You care about kids. You know that kids in trouble with the law need a fairer justice system, one that's designed not for adults, but for children and teens. Stay abreast of advances in youth justice reform by subscribing to our monthly e-newsletter. Inside, you'll find:
- updates on victories for youth won by our members organizations across the country
- interviews with reform leaders taking part in our Youth Justice Leadership Institute
- a roundup of essential publications, events and news stories
- information on the latest resources from NJJN
- job listings for folks in the field
In addition, we'll send you alerts for really big breaking news or on those occasions you can lend your voice to advance reform efforts at the federal level. Sign up today!